Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Achilles cured??

Maybe, just maybe....

After a week of semi-detox the pain in my achilles is all but gone and I have noticed that my toes even look better. Hard to explain, but they look trimmer which means they were probably a bit swollen before, especially the big toes.

My weight has also dropped by a couple of kilos which isn't great. But it was most likely a couple kilos of sugar that had been dropped!

Today's run was awesome. A short knock down the Yarra River at a nice pace that was coincidently my best race pace in a 10k and a 21.1k race.

Generally feeling good and now thinking about knocking up some serious kilometres again. I'll see if Bob will do 8k tonight :)

4.4 km @ 4:45 pace

2 comments:

  1. That's what I'm talkin about!

    You do it in the vff's or foot coffins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mizuno, like a pair of mattresses tied to the feet

    Vibs on sunday left me with rocks in the calves

    ReplyDelete